Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet The Fam...

As I said in my intro, my girls are my entire world. However, I failed to mention that I also have a dog (my third daughter) and three, yes three cats. I must be crazy right? Right. My husband is pretty awesome too. He is the male version of myself...for the most part.  That is actually a scary thought...hmmm...At any rate, these people are my world. They inspire me everyday to be a better mom, wife, pet owner and person in general. Introducing the people in my life that make life worth living.

This is my beautiful daughter Iris. She is eight going on eighteen. She is my little "fashionista"...I envision her designing her own clothing line one day and I will be front row at her very first runway show! She is so smart and so funny, but man can this girl have a total "diva" attitude!!

This is my funny girl Zoe. She will be five next month! I can't believe my baby will be in Kindergarten!  This little girl is the funniest kid I have ever known in my life.  If I am having a bad day, this one right here is an instant pick me up. She is also my little artist in training. She loves to create and draw. 





And of course, I must introduce my animal babies! What kind of mother would I be if I didn't???

Greta Bear
Kitty Girl

Smokey Boy
Tucker Man


My husband is such a hard guy to get a really good picture of.  He is either making a really weird face, or he avoids the camera all together. Bah! But, I did find my most favorite picture of all. The day our daughter Zoe was born. The look on his face is one of pure happiness and wonderment. I love it.  He is such a good father and he is such a wonderful husband. I am so lucky to have found him (and actually been able to snag him!).  



So, that is my family. I love, love, love them. And I'm pretty sure they love me too. ;) They better, or they can do their own laundry!


No comments:

Post a Comment